Camcorders For Vlogging: Best Camcorders For Vloggers
During such pandemics most people are indoors, looking for something new to watch. Here are the best camcorders for vlogging that you can get and start creating content at the comfort of your home. I had also created another list in a previous post, covering the best camcorders under 200 dollars. If you combine the two posts, you will have options for the best camcorders for beginners and also veterans.
After going through the list that i have compiled of the best camcorder for youtube 2020 and beyond, you can start doing vlogs a-s a hobby or you can grow it into a business and monetize it. Camcorders are actually among the best camera for youtube videos.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Here are the 5 best camcorders for vlogging
- 1.1 Canon Vixia HF R800 – Camcorder For YouTube Beginners
- 1.2 Sony hdr cx405 – Simple Camcorder for Vloggers
- 1.3 Sony FDRAX33 – Best Camcorder For YouTube Videos in 2020
- 1.4 Canon Pro XA11 – Professional Camcorder
- 1.5 Panasonic HC-V770K – Full HD Camcorder For Vlogging
Here are the 5 best camcorders for vlogging
- Canon vixia hf r800 (Check Price & Reviews)
- Sony hdr cx405 (Check Price & Reviews)
- Sony FDRAX33 (Check Price & Reviews)
- Canon Pro XA11 (Check Price & Reviews)
- Panasonic HC-V770K Full HD Camcorder (Check Price & Reviews)
Canon Vixia HF R800 – Camcorder For YouTube Beginners
Canon Vixia HF R800 Specs:
- Sensor: 1-Chip 1/4.85″ CMOS sensor
- Effective pixels: 28MP
- Video resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD
- Screen: 3″ LCD tiltable touch screen
- Image stabilization: Optical & digital
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 235 g
As you can see, this is not an average beginner camcorder even though it carries the tag. The ability it poses are so much advanced. Therefore, if used correctly, it will give you the best results at a very affordable cost. The battery of the Canon VIXIA HF R800 camcorder is pretty simple. It is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that helps you to enjoy a continuous video shooting. I think i should make the last part of that bold because i know you didn’t see it well. “It is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that helps you to enjoy a continuous video shooting!” That’s the spice there.
When recording your episodes, the last thing you expect to happen is the camcorder going off because of- low battery. Having a continuous video shooting enables you to focus on the most important thing, talking to your audience, not checking the percentage of your battery.
Before we finish up with the Canon VIXIA HF R800 camcorder, i would like to mention one downside of this awesome camcorder. It doesn’t offer any Wifi or NFC connection. However, you can still transfer your files using a USB cable.
- The attached hand strap eases the use
- Easy-to-use and makes the device simple enough for the beginners
- An excellent image stabilization feature
- The relatively cheap price tag
- Doesn’t have Wi-fi connection feature
- Picture and video quality could be better in low-lighting